SOME WAYS TO EVADE DRUG DETECTION
Clear Results® Home Drug Tests are accurate, fast and confidential. However, the tests can only work properly if the urine samples are NOT altered in any way. Also, the person taking the test must not be trying to evade drug detection.
Some ways to prevent a drug from being detected on a Clear Results Home Drug Test are listed below.
- The addition of bleach, eyedrops, salt, soap, vinegar have been known to alter test results.
- If you are supporting another person who is taking the test, make note that these items can be concealed and easily added to the urine sample. If you are supporting someone through their test, visit our page Taking the Test for tips on how to look for this.
- These drinks that cleanse the body can alter a urine sample by masking the drug metabolites that are found in human urine.
- Consuming a large amount of water (apx. 4 Litres) prior to taking a test can dilute human urine.
- Adding water to human urine can dilute the sample.
SYNTHETIC (SUBSTITUTE) URINE
- Substituting a clean human urine sample that is known not to have any trace of drugs in it.